Contaminated Site Assessment/Remediation
CEA Engineers performs assessments and investigations for potential historical contamination at former industrial and commercial properties. Kevin Draganchuk, P.E. is the Professional Engineer of Record for a property in the New York State Department of Conservation’s (NYSDEC) Brownfield Cleanup Program (BCP) and is responsible for all NYSDEC required reporting and monitoring. CEA Engineers performs remediation system design, modification, operation and maintenance (O&M), and inspections. We oversee construction activities to ensure proper handling of contaminated materials, remediation system integrity, and worker safety.
- Soil sampling and investigations
- Groundwater sampling and investigations
- NYSDEC BCP compliance monitoring and reporting
- Remediation system design,
- Remediation system O&M and inspections
- Construction oversight
- Interaction with regulatory agencies
We always adhere to all environmental regulations and safety requirements during investigations and work activities at contaminated or potentially contaminated sites. As always, we are dedicated to honest and clear communication with our clients throughout the site investigation and regulatory compliance process.
- Porter Avenue Site Remediation