Kevin’s expertise lies in stormwater management design and permitting, wastewater collection systems and treatment, pollutant quantification and environmental impact, site remediation, and litigation support. He is a regular expert witness in Clean Water Act and flooding cases for settlement negotiations, deposition, and trial in local, State, and Federal courts.
Kevin has provided environmental engineering consulting services across the United States, including in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, California, Florida, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, and South Dakota. Locally in New York State, he routinely provides professional environmental engineering consulting services in Orange, Ulster, Sullivan, Westchester, Rockland, Kings (Brooklyn), and Richmond (Staten Island) counties. His qualifications include:
Registered Professional Engineer
- New York
- New Jersey
American Academy of Environmental Engineers & Scientists
- Board Certified Environmental Engineer (BCEE)
- Water Supply and Wastewater Specialty
- Water Environment Federation (WEF) – Collection Systems Committee Member
- New York Water Environment Association (NYWEA)
- National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) Pipeline, Manhole and Lateral Assessment Certification Program (PACP/MACP/LACP)
- 24-Hour HAZWOPER Certified
Kevin was born, raised, and still lives in upstate New York with his wife of over eight years, their newborn baby girl, and their three kitties. They enjoy the pristine nature and beauty of the Catskill and Shawangunk mountain ranges on a daily basis, and it was here that Kevin developed his love, respect, and devotion for nature, wildlife, and the environment.